To get entire background of this dialogue, I would request readers to please read Following conversation which took place just before this…..
Later on, Nikhil Shteh voluntarily joins the discussion. What goes on is as follows…
btw, Yashwant, people arrive at the similar conclusions treading different paths… but arrive all the same.. may be, Mandar needs some time and experience, no need talking to him. Let him reach there. No hurries. Everything needs certain maturity, some time. No use of feeding anything indigestible.8/4
2. And of Nirvana, I dare you say you no nothing. For, there have been many bhondus everywhere in history.. Not a single unreasonable person left impact for long…
I would like you to call upon the reason behind the major hypothesis of reincarnation, and your belief in that which forms the platform for people to believe in Nirvana.
3. Citing many distinguished personalities, referring to their quotes and deeds – are you not trying to reason with something? Are you not trying to prove something to yourself/people? Why do you get hurt if someone calls Rajnish a bhondu? Is it not an ego of knowing something about something which some people out there no nothing of? Is it not your way of trying to prove the superiority? What does it cater?
4. How many hours you meditate?? How many books have you read?
So, Mandar, you believe io such kind of quantification? Even when you praise Kabira for being ‘enlightened’ without undergoing all kind of religious education, you want to know what have Yashwant read before considering him eligible to discuss the matter with you? You want to know how much he meditates in order to hold him equal of you?? If this is not ego then what is???
Earnest request. Dont try to refute my points simply finding out logical holes or posing counter-questions or citing eminent personalities. If you really have reasonable answers, please enlighten me..:)
And dont worry,.for I will not put all this on my blog which “really” has the readership of ‘thousands’ (it is my ego)8/4
1. Yes…absence of reason is trust…..you must meditate…you will get it 🙂 not a business of cheap guys….
2. You have poor knowledge of religion and the psychology beyond it…these all were toys….hope you donot understand 🙂
3.Yes…he was not a bhondu…then he was a bhondu, THEN BURN ALL THE SCRIPTURES, DECLARE ALL SAINTS AND GODS AS FRAUD 😀
4. Yes….meditation is needed….poor cheap guys believing in reasoning and all,,,,,religion isnot your cup of tea 🙂 you do study history…… 😉 just information, no transformation 😀
As far as my talking with Yashwant is concerened, I wanted to know this all to know from point he is speaking…many a times a beginner and an expert say same thing with drasticallt opposite reasons….I hope atleast Yashwant understands this….again, i hope, you do not 🙂
And I am going to post this also on my website…let people enjoy!!!
and yes, as far as defeting your points is concerned, none of them is yours…..borrowed information 🙂 🙂 copy paste job….. 🙂 its not even worth reading yaar….
i can also give you thousands od sites proving my point…..its just useless…..:)
i hope again you do not understand…….
🙂 take care!Edit8/4
@ Yashwant: I will not claim that I am at the end of journey…there may be many miles to go……let us see what it brings…..